Milwaukee Table Tennis Club is committed to promoting the life-long sport of Table Tennis to everyone. Milwaukee TTC has now established opportunities for children with mental and physical disabilities to receive a scholarship to help pay for youth coaching. The attached form is a registration for the child(ren) that would like to apply for the scholarship funds.
To qualify for the Scholarship, the student must:
- Have taken group or individual coaching lessons with the MTTC coaches for at least a semester, i.e., 3-4 months;
- Have physical or mental disabilities (documentation will be needed if it is not visible), or is economically disadvantaged (some kind of documentation will be needed);
- Demonstrate a high level of interest in table tennis;
- Demonstrate good conduct during coaching sessions;
- Have the potential to become an inspirational role model to other students; and,
- Be 15 years old or younger at the time of the application.
If you know of any child or children that would be a great candidate(s), print out the application form, fill it out and send it or bring it to Milwaukee TTC. If you have any questions please contact Linda Leaf.